You can be a partner in creating a more resilient community. Giving is a way to secure the future for psychoanalytic education and practice in our state.
The North Carolina Psychoanalytic Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) public charity that strives to create a more resilient community by focusing the strengths of the psychoanalytic community by addressing critical needs of North Carolinians. The NCPF relies on tax-deductible donations to support its program and operating expenses. We are also building endowments to support the needs of children as well as psychoanalytic education and treatment for future generations of North Carolinians.
Contributions can be mailed payable to:
North Carolina Psychoanalytic Foundation
901 Paverstone Drive, Suite 11
Raleigh, NC 27615
Or donate online here through eTapestry.BE A PARTNER
- Credit Card: Make a secure on-line gift now. Click here to proceed.
- Wills: Name the NCPF as a beneficiary in your will for a specific amount or a percentage of the residual.
- Retirement Plans: Name the NCPF as a beneficiary of your IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
- Life Insurance: Donate a life insurance policy to the NCPF.
- In Honor/Memory of: Give in honor or in memory of someone special to you. If you wish, we will notify the honoree or designated family member(s) of your gift of recognition.
- Monthly Giving: The NCPF can now arrange AutoPay for your monthly or annual gift. Automatic contributions are easy to set up and can be done in one of two ways: (1) you can work with your bank to set up an automatic monthly payment or (2) the NCPF can process automatic payments from your credit card. To set up your automatic contribution, please complete the AutoPay Form and return it to the NCPF.
- Endowments: You may choose to either contribute to an existing endowment or establish a new endowment in support of a program or cause important to you. Endowment funds are maintained in separate accounts and a percentage of the earnings from the endowment is used to support the program or cause that you designate.
Donations may be given as an undesignated gift to support the work of the NCPF in the area of greatest need or you may designate your gift to support a particular fund, program, or cause. You also may use your gift to establish an endowment for a particular NCPF program, fund, or cause.
Everyone who makes a donation to NCPF is a member and membership in the Friends of NCPF is open to everyone. Our members are parents, teachers, bankers, lawyers, artists, entrepreneurs, clergy, activists, scholars, healthcare professionals – people from all walks of life!
As a Friend of NCPF, you can enjoy some of the following benefits:*
- tax-deductible donation towards an important cause;
- announcements and invitations to lectures, courses, study groups, and other special events;
- discounts to NCPF programs and on the purchase of NCPF videotapes and audiotapes;
- professional and social networking opportunities;
- acknowledgement in NCPF Honor Roll of Donors;
- satisfaction in knowing you are joining your voice and resources with others who share your commitment to demonstrating the power of psychoanalytic ideas in our community.
You can become a member of the North Carolina Psychoanalytic Foundation by making a contribution online:
BE A PARTNER
To pay by check, simply mail with your check with a note to:
North Carolina Psychoanalytic Foundation
901 Paverstone Drive
Raleigh, NC 27615
*Your Friends of NCPF membership contribution is tax-deductible for income tax purposes. The Friends of NCPF membership cycle is July 1 – June 30.
Outreach: Communications to both the General Public and Mental Health Professionals through e-mail announcements, maintenance of the event calendar, Speakers Bureau, and Sponsorships to MindPlay program through the NC Psychoanalytic Society
David Raft Community Outreach and Education Endowment: Supports psychoanalytic education and training.
Priscilla Freeman Endowment: Provides programming and support for children, schools, and their parents.
Open Sky Children’s Scholarship Fund: Provides scholarship support for financially-needy and/or at-risk children, as identified by the Scholarship Committee, to attend the Open Sky Aikido School of Martial Arts. For more information about the program, please visit Open Sky Aikido. View brochure.
Candidate Loan Fund: Encourages and supports students enrolled in the psychoanalysis certificate program offered through the Psychoanalytic Education Center of the Carolinas by providing them low interest loans.
NCPF Journalism Student Award: Recognizes and encourages outstanding journalism by a student that promotes mental health and contributes to the understanding of psychoanalysis among the general public.
Peaceful Schools-NC: An evidence-based intervention, tailored to the resources and requirements of each participating school, which will reduce bullying, advance school safety, and enhance collaboration among all school community members.
The NCPF is one of the causes supported by shoppers registered with www.igive.com/NCPF.
1.) Register to become a member of igive.com;
2.) Shop online at one of the 680+ participating stores like Staples, Home Depot, Target, Land’s End, Garden’s Alive, Travelocity, Barnes & Noble, Nordstrom and many more; and
3.) Designate a favorite cause to receive a percentage of what you spend.
iGive.com will donate from 2% to 26% of your purchases to the NC Psychoanalytic Foundation depending on the store. Using iGive.com does not cost you, the shopper, any additional money and is a great way to support a cause you care about. Just click the button on the left to begin.
To discuss options for charitable giving to the Foundation, please contact:
Kerry Waite, M.S., C.H.E.S.